Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Smyth Road Elementary School Playground - Manchester, NH


While my husband was putting together our own new playground at home, I took the kids to a new playground. This playground was tested out by my four year old, as my two year old fell asleep in the car on the way there.

The playground is behind the Smyth Road Elementary School in Manchester's North End. There is plenty of parking right up close to the playground, which is not fenced in. The playground also lacks swings. However, it makes up for it in some fun, unique elements, like bells and drums. It's a nice playground for a summer evening.

Location: 245 Bruce Road, Manchester, NH

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!
    playground equipment manufacturers

    ReplyDelete